Saturday, July 24, 2010

Arboretum Movie

. video



Youtube Link (higher quality)

I spent some time with Liam at the Arboretum in Seattle this week. He helped a lot with the filming and he assisted with moving the camera crane. This was shot on a T2i 1080i 24fps, edited in Premiere, and the music was mixed by me in Garageband. The difficult part was the rendering time and I am still trying to figure out the best ways to render out HD and upload it without spending hours doing it. There is a visible difference in quality, but I am not convinced yet that when viewing a movie at 580x360 (for example) on the web that is worth the time to have it in HD at 100mb for a personal project. Anyways, for this version Ill stick with standard video quality.


I think this is another good test project, especially for being created in about 5 hours. Now today is a big planning day for the ghost/house movie. I expect much of the day to be spent moving furniture.

No comments:

Post a Comment